WONDERING WHAT ATTRACTIONS ARE WAITING FOR YOU?
• Every hour, by means of a special testing machine, we are testing the strength of the KAN-therm System connections subjected to very high pressure. Come and see how strong our rings and screw unions are!
• See our new KAN-therm WALL System, sign up for the Wall Heating training and order a set of technical materials.
• Come and take a commemorative photo in the attractive company.
• During the fair, we are commencing a casting for the Super Team. The Team will carry out the installation in the KAN-therm System on the set of a new television programme. More details will be disclosed at the fair!
• Moreover, our consultants and regional representatives, who will answer all your questions, are waiting for you on the stand. Please feel welcome!
What news are we presenting at the FAIR?
KAN-therm WALL SYTEM (WALL HEATING SYSTEM)
Fast and easy to assemble, comfortable, failure-free, cheap in exploitation, ecological, healthy for the users, aesthetic and, most of all, enabling the cooperation with the modern, ecological heat sources – these are only a few of the most essential features of the modern KAN-therm wall heating system.
KAN-therm BASIC+ System is the next edition of the KAN-therm wired automatic control which is intended for controlling the floor heating/cooling system. The new look of the wall thermostats that are equipped with large, clear, illuminated display LCD guarantees aesthetic, easy and comfortable temperature control in the room.
Another edition of the well-known and most frequently used KAN-therm Push pipe system. More than 25 years of practice and experience pushed us to the next, rather significant modification of this system. This time, tools for expanding the cut pipe end were taken into careful consideration.
The new plastic screw union is the innovative approach to connecting the KAN-therm Press System multi-layer pipes. It is the most popular element for connecting pipes to the splitters. Its plastic construction ensures absolute corrosion resistance, regardless of the quality of the water transported.
STAINLESS SPLITTERS MADE OF N75E STEEL
Splitters for floor heating, that are made of stainless steel, are the next new trend in the KAN offer. Some of the advantages of the new KAN-therm System splitters are: larger beam splitter, and at the same time greatest hydraulic possibilities, possibility to work in the glycol installations, drain-ventilation group in the splitter’s construction, marking the supply and return beam, and brackets with sound-absorbing inserts.
Tacker is a tool used for quick and comfortable mounting pipes to the insulation by means of special plastic studs. New and universal construction of this tool enables assembly of the KAN-therm studs with different lengths. Low weight of the tool, optimal height of the wooden hand seating as well as special supporting mechanism guarantee comfortable work. Aluminium construction is fully corrosion resistant.
WHERE CAN YOU FIND KAN-THERM STAND?
SEE YOU IN POZNAŃ!